|Guarantee Deposit for the Chip||
Guarantee deposit for the chip is required for each athlete when paying for the registration fee, the deposit will be returned after the race. The deposit is NT$100.
★Postage C/I fee (within Taiwan area) Number of People-
1 people NT$110
2-3 people NT$210
4-6 people NT$310
100 people or more NT$2,500
|Time Limit||7 hours||4 hours||2.5 hours||1 hours|
For those who failed to complete 22.5 km within 4 hours after race start or failed to complete 32.5 km within 5 hours and 20 minutes after race start will be requested by the judges or event workers to take the shuttle bus back to the terminal point for the runner’s safety, and the runner cannot refuse.
|Runners Limit||3000 people||5000 people||2800 people||1500 people|
|Start/ Gathering Location||200m south from the front of the Gate of the Central Cross-island Highway||In front of the Taroko National Park Headquarters and Visitor Center|
- The Full Marathon and Half Marathon groups are divided according to the date of birth and gender, with 7 Male groups and 6 Female groups as shown below. The visually handicapped group will be set separately.
- The Leisure Marathon groups are divided as Male group and Female group only.
- Full Marathon, Half Marathon and Leisure Marathon runners must be at least over 17 years old and therefore born (including) before 2004. Please fill in the correct date of birth for the grouping assignment. Failure to submit the correct personal data to the event organizer during registration can result in the cancellation of the applicant’s participation status without any refund.
- Runners participating in the Happy Marathon will not be divided into groups. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or teacher.
- All visually handicapped participants must include a visually handicapped certificate and accompanied by a guide runner in order to register. The guide runner will not be timed. (Each participant is limited to one guide runner, for whom the fee is not required and no souvenir will be given to the guide runner).
|Male A||Age70 and above|
|Female A||Age60 and above|