Transportation and Shuttle Information
|Departure Time||04:10 / 04:40||05:10 / 05:30|
|Qualification||Limited to full marathon , half-marathon and Leisure marathon runners||Hpppy marathon and their family|
|Departure & Terminal Points||Hualien Station to Xincheng (Taroko) Station|
|Special Train||NT$37 per person (single trip)|
- On the day of the November 6, 2021 event, the Hualien Transportation section of the Railways Administration will increase non-free service trains to the Hualien Station-Xincheng (Taroko) Station and the Xincheng (Taroko) Station-Hualien Station. The Federation is offering a drawing for advanced ticket purchase to save ticket-buying time. Those who draw the offered service may fill in their ticket purchase number and the number of tickets needed on their application. Once the application is submitted and sent out, no further request will be accepted. Please take advantage of this service.
- Individuals who have not purchased tickets in advance may use their EasyCard to enter the station.
- An Additional one-way train service from Hualien Station to Xincheng (Taroko) station will be provided on the morning of the event on November 6, 2021. Purchases for such Tze-Chiang Express trains tickets are limited. Tickets available while supplies last.
- For those who fail to get on the train, please check the train schedule provided by the Railways Administration and make your way to the Xincheng (Taroko) Station.
- An Additional train service from Xincheng(Taroko)Station to Hualien station will be provided on the morning of on November 6, 2021 while tickets last.
|Departure Time||Between 10:30-15:37, any south bound train stopping at Xincheng can be taken|
|Departure & Terminal Points||Xincheng (Taroko) Station to Hualien Station|
|Special Train||NT$37 per person (single trip)|
※Hualien←→Xincheng tickets are group purchased, and refund is not accepted after tickets are sold. Please check your booking carefully, and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
(1)For those taking the Hualien → Xincheng or Xincheng → Hualien train, please indicate purchase when registering. The advanced purchase tickets will be issued with the race package. When boarding the train, please show your ticket. Absent tickets or lost tickets are regarded as no ticket purchased, and no replacement will be issued.
(2)Since there are a large number of participants in this event, in order to avoid inconveniencing other participants, please purchase all tickets during pre-registration. Tickets for the special train service will not be sold on-site on the day of the event (however, Easycards may still be used to board the train).
(3)Return trip of Xincheng-Hualien train schedule is as follows:
|Train Number||Departure Time from||Arrival Time at||Train Type & Train||Departure Time||Arrival Time at Hualien|
|Local train 4114||08:17||08:34||Tze-Chiang Limited Express 416||11:48||12:02|
|Local train 4122||08:33||08:50||Puyuma Express 218||12:28||12:40|
|Local train 4124||09:00||09:17||Chu-Kuang Express 638||13:06||13:22|
|Chu-Kuang Express 74||09:47||10:02||Chu-Kuang Express 642||13:38||13:54|
|Tze-Chiang Limited Express 208||11:06||11:20||Fu-shingExpress||14:24||14:39|
|Local train 4628||11:10||11:27||Local express train 4032||15:39||15:55|
※ Train schedule may be changed, please visit Taiwan Railway website for more information.
- Hualien Station to Event Location
To alleviate the train crowds, 40 FREE buses will departe at Hualien Station at 4:00 am. Contestants have priority boarding based on their race number tag. If you do not catch the buses, please take the train to the event location.
|Pick-up Point||Hualien Station|
|Departure Time||04:00 AM|
|Note||Contestants have priority boarding based on their race number tag.|
- Xincheng (Taroko) Station <->Event Location
|Pick-up Point||From the Station Departure Time||Note|
Please yield to marathon,
and Leisure marathon contestants
have priority boarding
based on their
race number tag
|Pick-up Point||To the Station Departure Time||Note|
Trains will run once seats are filled.
Last train departs at 15:00,
and will not wait for latecomers.
- November 6 , 2021 shuttle schedule from Xincheng (Taroko) Station to the event location.
- For family of contestants who wish to take the shuttle, please yield the shuttle to contestants. (Non-contestants may not ride without the contestant present).
- Parking is limited during the event, and subjected to traffic control. Please take advantage of the shuttle provided by the Federation. Contestants wishing to take the train, but who have not collected their race package and therefore unable to obtain train tickets, may purchase remaining tickets at TRA train stations. The shuttle seating for non-contestants is based on availability.